Friday, August 21, 2015

Riders of Rohan


Here is the last unit of my Rohan force. The standard bearer is from the Footsore King Arthur pack, and the leader is from the Late Roman General pack; I have mounted them on the LOTR horses for consistency.

The Rohirrim are my favourite race in all of Middle Earth. That's probably because Tolkien based their temperament on that of the Anglo-Saxons, and the Anglo-Saxons are one of my favourite races from history. I have only the foot and mounted versions of the warlord for this force to finish, which I hope to do over the weekend. Thereafter I hope to field them in a game soon, probably against my goblins and their warg riders.

7 comments:

Rodger said...

They look great! The flag is an excellent choice too!

Natholeon said...

Nice work Captain Arjun. I agree with Rodger, the flag really sets them off.

Phil said...

Superb, they look dynamic and superb!

captain arjun said...

Thanks, gents.

Rodger, I think my email to you must have gone into your spam folder - I still need your mailing address to send you your giveaway prize!

Rodger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
captain arjun said...

Got it, Rodger!

Rodger said...

Cool! Thanks for letting me know.